Daily advances in social media and in technology in general is one of the main reasons your digital marketing strategy needs to keep evolving. The Intoact Digital Marketing Bootcamp will guide you to the latest best practices in Digital Marketing and equip you with the insights to stay ahead.
Over 40 hours in six days, we will help you go deeply in topics like marketing strategy and metrics, social media, email marketing strategy, user experience, online advertising, SEO, e-commerce and content marketing. Through hands-on exercises, you’ll have a chance to network and put your new skills to work, too.
Attending the Intoact Digital Marketing Bootcamp will provide you with a strong base of knowledge in digital marketing. The course covers the majority of the digital topics that will make you ready to be a Certified Digital Marketer from Intoact and IIB Council.
Use digital marketing to drive business objectives, increase ROI and sales.
Prepare successful digital marketing startegies and plans
Develop effective digital marketing campaigns
Understand how digital marketing works
Become a digital marketer
Attract new customers through digital marketing
Retain customers through digital marketing
Use different tools to analyze and optimize social media & digital marketing campaigns
Contact us for the Full agenda.
- Creating a Social Media & Digital Marketing plan
- Content Marketing
- Content Creation Tips & Tools
- Create designs and posts without design or Photoshop skills
- Facebook for Business – Deep knowledge and Importance of Business Manager
- Setting up Facebook Business Manager
- Understanding the dashboard
- Facebook for Business vs. Regular Ads Manager
- Facebook Pages – It’s about having returns and revenues, not only being active
- Facebook & Instagram Ads
- Facebook Ads objectives
- Understanding Facebook algorithms and how ads work
- Optimize the target audience to reach the right people
- Optimize the ads to avoid reaching unwanted people
- Facebook Bidding types
- How to monitor the performance of a promotion
- Remarketing on Facebook & Instagram
- Target your own database, email or phone number on Facebook and Instagram
- Target the website visitors on Facebook and Instagram
- Target people who engaged with you page
- Target people who engaged with your Instagram profile
Instagram for Business
- Grow your account without buying fake likes
- Instagram Verification
- Hashtags best practices
- IGTV – Best practices
- Create effective Instagram campaigns and success stories
- Instagram Tools (creating videos, designs and stories without design skills)
Twitter for Business
- Twitter content strategy
- Local vs. Regional Market
- Twitter tools & Tips
- How to find Influencers
- Twitter Monitoring (Topics or Competitors)
- Twitter Ads Targeting and Placements
YouTube for Business
- How to optimize YouTube videos
- Get more views and subscribers
- Launch Monetization on YouTube and earn money from the subscriptions and views
- YouTube bloggers (vBloggers) activities and success stories
LinkedIn Business Pages
- LinkedIn personal account vs. LinkedIn company page
- How to use your Linkedin contacts for marketing purposes
- LinkedIn content strategy & best practices
- LinkedIn Ads Targeting and Placement
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Types: Organic, Local and Paid search
- How Search Engines Work
- Content Development using the Keyword strategy
- How to Make a Google-friendlycontent
- Site Structure - how to optimize it to reach a high ranking on search engines
- Setting up Google My Business – Register the location on Google Search & Google Maps
- Register a location with many branches or location on Google Search & Google Map
- SEO tools and reporting - website analysis
- What is e-commerce?
- How to create a professional online store?
- Optimize the e-commerce for SEO (make it SEO friendly)
- User Experience (UX) & User Interface (UI)
- E-Commerce Essentials
- E-Commerce Features and Best practices
- Showcasing success stories/ existing well-structured e-commerce websites
Google AdWords (SEM)
- Understanding PPC campaigns
- Setting up Google AdWords Campaigns
- Content Structure
- Campaign Setup and Settings
- Ads and Ad Groups
- Creating Effective Ads
- Bid Management
- Search Campaigns
- Display Campaigns (GDN)
- YouTube Ads
- Mobile App Advertising
- Remarketing on Google
- Target people anywhere on the Web
- Understanding the Analytics Dashboard
- Analytics Reporting – Decision making
- Setting up Goals & conversions
- Measuring your Site’s ROI - Tracking the Conversions
- Create Newsletter templates using MailChimp and other Email Marketing Platforms
- Setup & Send a newsletter
- Target the database on the social media channels
- Newsletter Reports
After completing this intensive 40 hours boot camp, you will be able to:
- Create a professional social media and digital marketing strategy.
- Handle social media client or work in a digital marketing position.
- Maintain an effective digital presence on the social platforms.
- Develop digital marketing campaigns followed by a consistent monitoring and analysis.
- Manage the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) campaigns.
- Develop effective social media ads.
- Create Google AdWords campaigns (Text, Display, Video).
- Maintain a good and professional digital presence.
Date: August 19, 20, 22, 26, 27, 29, 2019
Time: 8:30AM - 4:30PM
Early Bird price $1,600 before August 2, 2019
Regular Price: $1,800
*Special price for groups
*The fees include daily coffee breaks and lunch
*Access and preparation to the Certified Digital Marketer (CDM) program from IIB-Council.
1 year access to the Digital Marketing materials + Certified Digital Marketer tests, exam and certification.
Location: Monroe Hotel, Beirut
At the end of the program you will benefit from the following:
- Certified Digital Marketer (CDM) certification from IIB Council
- Certificate of completion from Intoact
- Top scheduling social media and digital tools
- Free stock photos websites
- Viral Marketing case studies
- Successful Social Media campaigns
- Social Media Ads e-books
- Google AdWords supportive materials
- Content creation materials & tools
- Useful online tools & templates
- Social Media Management samples
- Social Media and Digital Marketing proposals samples
About the Trainer:
Elie Sarkis, Co-Founder of Intoact, is a Verified ATD Master Trainer, an Inbound Marketing & Google Certified professional with more than 8 years of experience in Communications & Digital Marketing. Mr. Sarkis, a TV Presenter and a dedicated entrepreneur with a Masters in International Commercial Negotiations, is currently heading the Digital Marketing department at Samsung CTC | AC Holding in Lebanon. His passion for communications and the digital world - along with his profound admiration of infinite evolution - shaped the basic building blocks to founding Intoact with the aim of incorporating a constructive change in his community.
Don't forget to bring your laptop so you can do live practices.