E-Commerce & Creating your Website on Shopify Training Course
As the global Internet population continues to grow, electronic commerce is growing as well.
E-Commerce is generating around $400 billion annually since 2015; this huge market encompasses traditional e-commerce, as well as m-commerce (which is growing faster than any other sector) and location-based e-commerce. With an e-commerce website, the world is your playground, specially that it can run all the time 24/7/365, which means you can always receive visitors and convert them into potential clients.
This two-day program will teach entrepreneurs and marketers how to develop, market, and manage an e-commerce business using Shopify, a multinational e-commerce company, giving them a crucial advantage in today’s competitive market.
Live Q&A sessions will be held on the following date to support you with all the questions that you might have during your learning journey
- Thursday, July 13 | 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM Beirut Time, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM Dubai time
- Thursday, August 31 | 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM Beirut Time, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM Dubai time
Early Bird Price: 1,285 AED / $350 before Monday, July 3, 2023
Regular Price: 1,780 AED / $430
Topics to be covered
- E-Commerce Building Blocks
- The basic elements of an e-commerce business
- Setting goals & Creating a business plan
- Choosing a revenue model
- Case studies and live examples
- Domain names best practices
- Site structures and top-level pages
- Quality content and responsive site design
- Engage users, drive site traffic, and build your business
- Homepage Optimization
- Navigation tools & features
- Category and Collection pages
- Product Detail Page (PDP) and features
- Shopping cart optimization & Essentials
- Checkout process and details
- Website Setup & Settings
- Shipping & Payments Setup
- Creating an engaging User Experience
- Shopify Apps and Add-ons
- E-Commerce Analytics & Revenues
- Customers & Orders Status
- Marketing Automation from Shopify
- Abandoned cart email campaigns
- Marketing and SEO apps within Shopify
- Linking your Shopify to other online tools
AFTER COMPLETING THIS TRAINING PROGRAM, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
- Develop an E-Commerce business plan
- Evaluate E-Commerce software options
- Build an online store with product pages, supporting features, a shopping cart, and an effective checkout process
- Test, launch, and update your E-Commerce site
- Design engaging, responsive web content
- Understand E-Commerce payment options and choose appropriate options for your site
- Use appropriate tools to track key E-Commerce metrics
- Identify and optimize supporting E-Commerce activities, such as customer service, sales, and inventory management
- Market your online store using social media and other appropriate channels
- Use discounts and promotions to market your E-Commerce business
- Understand what security and privacy issues face E-Commerce businesses and handle customers’ information accordingly
AT THE END OF THE PROGRAM YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM THE FOLLOWING
- Personalized certificate of completion
- E-Commerce e-books
- E-Commerce list of tips and tools
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FAQs
- Do we receive a certificate after attending the course?
Of course. After completing the program, you will receive a Certificate of Completion from Intoact International highlighting the course details including the hours and topics completed. You will also receive the Dubai Government Diploma from KHDA, the Knowledge and Human Development Authority in Dubai.
- Is the E-Commerce & Creating Your Website On Shopify course accredited?
Yes, our courses are approved by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority in Dubai (KHDA). After completing the training, the certificate will be attested by KHDA. You can attach it to your profile and CV, and use it in your job applications and other related projects.
- Does the course help us finding a job in social media or digital marketing?
Definitely. The E-Commerce & Creating Your Website On Shopify course is very practical, and considered one of the best digital marketing courses in the region. All the information are delivered in a guided way to be easily applied in your day to day tasks. You can also mention the program experience and present the Certificate when you apply for new job openings.
- Can Intoact International guarantee a job vacancy for us?
The demand for professional Social Media Marketers and Digital Marketers positions is very high.
We cannot guarantee employment, but we always connect people attending our training courses with recruiters and companies in our network, whenever they have a new job opportunity.
Need more details? We are one step away!