Google Analytics Practical Course
A successful business plan always results after measuring the effectiveness of your marketing and sales.
Google Analytics practical training course will help you use the insights of your marketing campaign, to make the right decisions in the future and ensure that you will meet your business goal. It will help you make better decisions on what, when, and how to run your marketing campaigns after analyzing and understanding your results.
Execute more efficiently after implementing new business strategies that will get you more conversions on your website.
Early Bird Price: 620 AED / $170 before Thursday, October 13, 2022
Regular Price: 770 AED / $210
Topics to be covered
- Setting up the platform to analyze the website traffic
- Understanding the Analytics Dashboard
- Analytics Metrics & Bounce Rate
- Audience Insights
- Acquisition & Channels - Where visitors came from
- Calculate the ROI of every traffic source
- Analytics Reporting – Decision making
- Behavior and Website pages analytics
- Setting up Goals & Conversions
- E-Commerce Analytics & Revenue Tracking
- Exclude the internal traffic (employees and workers) from the Analytics
- Measuring your Site’s ROI (Return on Investment) - Conversions Tracking
AFTER COMPLETING THIS TRAINING PROGRAM, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
- Know the basics of Google Analytics
- Produce effective reports
- Understand how your visitors have reached your website
- Optimize your website for higher conversion rates
- Analyze the data and the insights, and develop strategies based on your Google Analytics
AT THE END OF THE PROGRAM YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM THE FOLLOWING
- Certificate of completion from Intoact
- Google Analytics supportive materials
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FAQs
- Do we receive a certificate after attending the course?
Of course. After completing the program, you will receive a Certificate of Completion from Intoact International highlighting the course details including the hours and topics completed. You will also receive the Dubai Government Diploma from KHDA, the Knowledge and Human Development Authority in Dubai.
- Is the Google Analytics course accredited?
Yes, our courses are approved by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority in Dubai (KHDA). After completing the training, the certificate will be attested by KHDA. You can attach it to your profile and CV, and use it in your job applications and other related projects.
- Does the course help us finding a job in social media or digital marketing?
Definitely. The Google Analytics course is very practical, and considered one of the best digital marketing courses in the region. All the information are delivered in a guided way to be easily applied in your day to day tasks. You can also mention the program experience and present the Certificate when you apply for new job openings.
- Can Intoact International guarantee a job vacancy for us?
The demand for professional Social Media Marketers and Digital Marketers positions is very high.
We cannot guarantee employment, but we always connect people attending our training courses with recruiters and companies in our network, whenever they have a new job opportunity.
Need more details? We are one step away!