Digital Marketing for Insurance
All insurance agencies must have an online presence these days especially if they want to grow their business.
If the goal is to drive website traffic through social media channels, collect leads, increase sales and attract people interested in insurance products, the best way is to invest in Digital Marketing. Providing unique e-insurance services such as online insurance quotes and purchase of policies online might be a great way to expand the Insurance business.
Our practical hands-on Digital Marketing for Insurance training program covers all the digital activities from the Digital Marketing Strategy to the Advertising on the social media platforms, SEO, Google Ads (SEM), and Email Marketing in order to collect effective leads, and convert them into lifetime buyers within few clicks.
Topics to be covered
- Create an effective digital marketing strategy for Insurance that increases sales and conversions
- Budget planning strategy and implementation
- Prepare an effective social media content calendar
- Create online posts with or without design skills while following the insurance industry
- Case studies and live examples
- Facebook Business Pages - Points to consider in the Insurance industry
- Marketing & Ads to get more potential leads and sales
- Instagram Content & Ads Strategy for Insurance
- Create Remarketing Campaigns to target existing customers and website visitors
- LinkedIn Pages
- B2C Marketing Strategies on LinkedIn
- Personalized ad messages on LinkedIn sent to well-targeted people
- Campaigns to get effective leads
- How search engines work
- Keyword research strategy & tips
- How to improve the ranking of the website on the search engines
- Create an SEO-friendly website using keywords related to Insurance
- SEO tools
- Case studies and hands-on practices
- Set up a Google Ads Campaign
- Content Structuring
- Understanding Quality Score
- Ads and Ad Groups
- Organizing Ad Groups
- Creating Effective Ads that drive potential clients
- Negative Keywords that might affect the planned campaign
- Getting started with Google Analytics
- Understanding the Dashboard – Audience | Traffic Source | Customer Behavior | Content | Conversion
- Integrating Google AdWords campaigns into Google Analytics
- Track sales on Google Analytics
- Analyzing which platform is driving potential clients using Google Analytics
- Sending sales-driven and professional newsletters about the industry's update, deals, greetings...
- Import the available Database
- Email design guidance
- Schedule a campaign ahead of time
- Target your email database on the social media channels
- Newsletter Reports
AFTER COMPLETING THIS TRAINING PROGRAM, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
- Implement effective campaigns for the Insurance.
- Improve the online presence on social platforms.
- Monitor and Analyze results for future improvements.
- Manage the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) campaigns to get more sales and leads.
- Develop effective social media ads that target the right audience.
- Create Google AdWords campaigns (Text, Display, Video).
AT THE END OF THE PROGRAM YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM THE FOLLOWING
- Top scheduling social media and digital tools
- Free stock photos websites
- Viral Marketing case studies
- Successful Social Media campaigns
- Social Media Ads e-books
- Google Adwords supportive materials
- Content creation materials & tools
- Useful online tools & templates
- SEO keyword research & structure
Need more details? We are one step away!