Take control of your time and focus on results, not tasks!
In this course participants will learn how to have a better time management for themselves, through discovery activities and self-analysis. Taking an analytical look first at their current use of time, participants will be granted with techniques and tools to plan, prioritize, delegate and set goals for their daily work and for the long term.
They will learn as well how to manage their relationships with other colleagues when it is related to time management. Learning how to control our time is the key in this training program.
Discover new ways to maximize your efficiency, become a productive person such as aligning your goals and priorities, organizing your workspace and dealing with your colleagues through this program.
AT THE END OF THE PROGRAM YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM THE FOLLOWING
- Recognize that managing their time is crucial for their daily work.
- Organize their workspace and themselves for better efficiency.
- Take control of their time and make improvements to their ways of working.
- Set daily goals and use different time planning methods.
- Identify time bandits, assess priorities, and handle time related stress more effectively.
- Use best practice delegation steps.
Need more details? We are one step away!