Certified Digital Marketing Training - 6 months
During this comprehensive digital marketing online program, you will learn advanced digital marketing strategies and techniques that are currently being used in the industry. The curriculum is designed to provide you with a hands-on, practical experience, allowing you to immediately apply the knowledge gained to real-world situations.
Upon completion of the program, you will become a Certified Digital Marketing Associate, receiving a CDMA certificate from DMI - The Digital Marketing Institute. Additionally, you will receive accreditation from KHDA - The Knowledge & Human Development Authority in Dubai, further enhancing your credentials and making you stand out in the competitive job market.
Our program covers a wide range of digital marketing topics, including search engine optimization (SEO), paid advertising, social media marketing, content marketing, email marketing, and analytics. You will have the opportunity to work on real-life case studies and projects, sharpen your skills and preparing you for success in the industry.
In addition to one-on-one, 1-hour private consultation sessions with your trainer each month to help you address any individual concerns or challenges you may encounter.
Our platform offers full support throughout the training period, ensuring that you have access to the resources and tools you need to succeed. In addition, our program features internationally renowned speakers, providing you with unique insights and perspectives from experts in the field.
By the end of our program, you will have gained valuable skills in areas such as search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, content marketing, email marketing, and analytics.
Our experienced instructors are experts in their respective fields and provide invaluable guidance throughout the course. You will have access to personalized support and mentorship, ensuring that you are on track to achieving your goals.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to enhance your digital marketing skills and earn a certification in the process.
Download the training full outline.
Submit your application for our 6-month digital marketing training program today and take the first step toward success in the industry!
Topics to be covered
- Create a social media & digital marketing strategy
- Writing a Digital Marketing plan
- Budget planning for a monthly, quarterly and yearly plan
- Content calendar strategy and implementation
- Make good use of professional templates and tools to write proposals and plans
- Content Marketing strategy
- Content Marketing vs. Traditional Marketing
- SEO Content Marketing Concept
- Content creation tools
- Posting strategy
- Content Scheduling
- Frequency and types of posts
- Community management and digital communication
- Create designs and posts without design or Photoshop skills using online design editors
- Social Media Calendar Templates
- Facebook Pages – The essentials
- Page Moderation - Manage negative posts and reviews
- Facebook Content Types & Best Practices
- Optimize the page and its content for the search ranking
- Content the Facebook Page to Instagram & WhatsApp Business
- Facebook hashtags best practices
- Creating tracking links for the content
- Creator Studio vs. The New Meta Suite
- Facebook & Instagram scheduling
- Insights, analytics & reporting
Facebook Business Manager | The New Meta Suite
- Facebook for Business – Deep knowledge and Importance of the Meta Suite & Business Manager
- Business Manager & Meta Suite Setup - Business Settings
- Understanding the dashboard
- Facebook for Business vs. Personal Ads Manager
- Adding the pages & Creating Ad Accounts
- Managing the Business roles
- Connecting Facebook with the Website - Facebook Pixel
- Payments setup
- Creating Catalogs & Shops
- Omnichannel marketing - Connecting Socials with website
Facebook & Instagram Ads - All the way to advanced targeting
- Ads objectives
- Understand how ads work
- Ad campaigns and Ad sets structure
- Optimize the target audience to reach the right people
- Facebook Bidding types
- Setting up Conversions
- Monitor the performance of a promotion - Basic to Advanced
- Performance & Analytics Metrics
- Remarketing on Facebook & Instagram - custom audiences & lookalikes
- Target your own database, emails, or phone numbers
- Target the website visitors on Facebook and the people who engaged with your pages.
- Build a professional Instagram profile
- Instagram content best practices
- Grow your account without buying fake likes
- Stories & highlights for business
- Cross-promoting the content & repurposing
- Instagram verification
- Instagram Hashtags best practices
- Reels best practices
- Instagram Analytics & Metrics
- Create effective Instagram campaigns and success stories
- Instagram Tools - creating videos, reels and stories easily
- How to choose the best influencer
- How to deal with influencers and track performance
LinkedIn Personal Profile Optimization
- LinkedIn personal account vs. LinkedIn company pages
- Build a solid LinkedIn profile
- Optimize your LinkedIn profile for the search engines
LinkedIn Business Pages
- Create a professional LinkedIn company page
- LinkedIn content strategy & best practices
- Optimize the content for the SEO to increase visibility on the search results
- Tips & Tools including the best time to post online and analytics
- Top LinkedIn mistakes to avoid
- B2B & B2C Marketing Strategies on LinkedIn
- LinkedIn advertising - Create effective ads to generate leads and conversions
- LinkedIn Ad targeting details (target by job title, company, education ...)
- Personalized ad messages on LinkedIn
- Improve business exposure in LinkedIn to increase revenue potential for the business
- Creating Your Own YouTube Channel
- An introduction to YouTube policies & guidelines
- How to optimize YouTube channels and videos for the search engine
- How to run YouTube monetization and earn money
- Engage users by adding different elements to the video (Cards, End-Screens, etc.)
- Divide YouTube videos into chapters.
- Marketing & Ads to get more views
- Advanced tips and tricks to improve your YouTube Channel
- B2B & B2C Marketing Strategies on YouTube
- Highlights on creating effective YouTube ads from Google Ads
- Improve business exposure on YouTube
- Twitter Marketing growth strategy
- Content strategy, frequency and types
- Twitter Hashtags, trends & tools to find the best hashtags.
- Twitter Marketing & Ads to get followers, retweets, generate leads, boost clicks, and drive sales.
- Ads pricing and best practices
- Targeting details
- Linking Twitter to the website
- How TikTok works and how you can use it for your business
- Branding your TikTok profile for business
- TikTok hashtags strategy
- How Businesses Use TikTok In the real World
- Best TikTok marketing strategies to increase followers
- Step-by-Step Introduction to TikTok for Business
- Introduction to TikTok Ads
- Types of ads
- TikTok Ads Manager
- Ad campaign structure
- Create an ad group
- Create an ad + creative tools
- TikTok performance analytics
- Remarketing on TikTok (pixel, custom audiences)
- TikTok tips and tricks
- Ads tips
- Content marketing tips
- Creating a brand community tips
- Tips on generating leads and sales
- TikTok marketing do’s and don’ts
- Business Account Setup
- Creating Accounts with the Proper Billing
- Understanding different types of accesses
- Ad Campaign Structure: Campaign; Ad Set; Ad
- Ad Campaign Objectives; Different types of ads
- Using the best creatives for the ads
- Optimizing the target audience, age, location, gender and placements
- Measure and optimize campaigns
- Remarketing on Snapchat
- Remarketing Strategy
- Creating Custom Audiences
- Pixel Implementation
- Creating and Tracking Conversions
- Search Marketing: Organic, Local, and Paid Search
- How Search Engines work
- Keywords research
- Content Development & Keyword strategy
- Create a Google-friendly content
- Site Structure
- META Titles & Descriptions - Strategy & Structure
- Headings & Sub-Heading
- Domain Name & URL Structure
- Website Navigation & Internal Links
- Setting up Google My Business – Register the location on Google Search, Maps, and other Google applications
- SEO tools and reporting
- Website audit and analysis
AdWords Account Setup & Campaign Management
- AdWords account setup
- Content Structuring
- Campaigns, Ad Groups, and Ads
- Organizing Ad Groups
- Setting up your Google Ads campaigns
- Search, Display, Shopping, Apps and YouTube ads
- Keywords types and best ways to optimize the ads
- Different targeting of Display, Shopping, and Video campaigns
- Linking AdWords to Google Analytics, YouTube, and the Website.
Advanced Tracking & Analytics
- Understanding Quality Score
- Setup the Conversions
- Track the return of the campaigns
- Remarketing on Google and all over the Web.
- Hands-on practice on various ad campaigns
E-Commerce Strategy and Structure
- E-Commerce Building Blocks
- The basic elements of an e-commerce business
- Setting goals & Creating a business plan
- Choosing a revenue model
- Domain names, site structures, and top-level pages.
- Covering navigation tools, product pages, shopping carts, and the checkout process.
- Quality content and responsive site design
- Engage users, drive site traffic, and build your business
- Software Options & Solutions
- Creating an engaging User Experience
- E-Commerce Analytics
- Supporting your E-Commerce Business - Marketing the website
Building your Online Store on Shopify
- Understand the Shopify eCommerce platform
- Set up a beautiful and successful Shopify website easily
- Link Shopify to the domain name
- Create pages and sections
- Setup collections and add your products and their variants (color, size, etc.)
- Write effective SEO content
- Add additional features through the Shopify app marketplace
- How to integrate with payment gateways
- Integrate the website with email marketing tools for automated email campaigns
- Create marketing campaigns directly from Shopify
- Shopify reports and analytics for ongoing optimization
- The basics of the Email Marketing tools
- Create and design successful email design templates
- Email design guidance
- Growing your email list to increase revenue potential
- Import your email contacts to MailChimp or Elastic Email
- Sending email campaigns to your own database
- Sending customized emails
- Schedule Email campaigns
- Sending sales driven and professional newsletters
- Read and analyze the email reports
- Analyze the open rate, views, and clicks
- Setting up the platform to analyze the website traffic
- Understanding the Analytics Dashboard
- Analytics Metrics & Bounce Rate
- Audience Insights
- Acquisition & Channels - Where visitors came from
- Calculate the ROI of every traffic source
- Analytics Reporting – Decision making
- Behavior and Website pages analytics
- Setting up Goals & Conversions
- E-Commerce Analytics & Revenue Tracking
- Exclude the internal traffic (employees and workers) from the Analytics
- Measuring your Site’s ROI (Return on Investment) - Conversions Tracking
- Participants will be assigned a project in which they have to apply all the learning during these 2 months. You will work on a real case putting into practice all the strategies, technicalities and tools learned.
- In this final project, you will work on a practical case, through which you will be developing a social media and digital marketing plan for a business, in addition to setting the strategy, developing social media content, creating ads, online activities, and more.
- Upon completing the program and passing the final project (achieving 70/100 as a grade), you become a Certified Digital Marketer CDMA, an Internationally well-recognized Certification provided by the Digital Marketing Institute.
AFTER COMPLETING THIS TRAINING PROGRAM, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
- Create successful Digital Marketing and Social Media campaigns
- Generate more traffic, leads & sales
- Reach the right target audience for your market and industry
- Set a rewarding strategy to increase the Return on investment (ROI)
- Generate effective reports and analysis
- Become a Pioneer Marketer
AT THE END OF THE PROGRAM YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM THE FOLLOWING
- A Certificate of Completion from Intoact International
- Accredtied by the digital marketing institute DMI
- Attested Certificate by KHDA, the Knowledge and Human Development Authority in Dubai
- Preparation to become Google Certified - Process & Guidance
- Supportive materials including useful links and guides
- Top social media and online tools
- Content Creation tools for a faster content development
- Free stock photos, videos and sounds websites
- Viral Marketing case studies
- Useful online tools & templates
Who is this course for:
- The career changer/ evolver: Make the move to a rewarding digital career in 6 months with a Professional Certification in Digital Marketing. There are more jobs in digital marketing than qualified people to fill them
- Traditional Marketing / PR Professionals: Enroll for a digital certification that builds on your existing marketing experience to upgrade skills by providing a solid foundation in digital.
- Recent graduates: Become work ready with a Professional Certification and set yourself up for a rewarding career.
- Consultant: Take control of your digital strategy and grow your business by connecting with your customers online.
- Digital marketing professionals: Validate your existing work skills. Become a digital thought leader and drive the digital conversation within your company. Confidently make decisions on digital strategy at a higher management level and be rewarded for doing so.
- Small business owners: start promoting your business by choosing the right digital marketing strategy implemented to your specific target audience
- Entrepreneurs: interfer in the latest digital marketing planning strategies, identifying the needs of consumers, and building brand awareness
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FAQs
- Do we receive a certificate after attending the course?
Of course. After completing the program, you will receive a Certificate of Completion from Intoact International highlighting the course details including the hours and topics completed. You will also receive the Dubai Government Diploma from KHDA, the Knowledge and Human Development Authority in Dubai. And you will be a Certified Digital Marketing Associate CDMA.
Moreover, we will guide you to Google Certifications process in order to become Google Certified, with no additional charges.
Benefits of Receiving KHDA Certificate
The KHDA certificate is a valuable document that certifies the academic excellence and competency of the student in a particular subject or course. It is a document of accomplishment and one that can be used to apply for jobs, internships, and scholarships.
Having a KHDA certificate of completion from Intoact International is an official mark that will make you more confident in the quality confirmed and approved training institute and the course you chose.
Benefits of Receiving CDMA Certificate
• Improve marketing career prospects
• Earn a higher salary
• Go for a promotion
• Go for a new role
• Enhances Employability
• Personal Satisfaction & Fulfilment
- Is the digital marketing course accredited?
Yes, our courses are approved by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority in Dubai (KHDA). After completing the training, the certificate will be attested by KHDA. Moreover, the Full Digital Marketing A-Z courses and Bootcamps are accredited by DMI, the Digital Marketing Institute. You can attach it to your profile and CV, and use it in your job applications and other related projects.
- Does the course help us finding a job in social media or digital marketing?
Definitely. The Digital Marketing course is very practical, and considered one of the best digital marketing courses in the region. All the information are delivered in a guided way to be easily applied in your day to day tasks. You can also mention the program experience and present the Certificate when you apply for new job openings.
- Can Intoact International guarantee a job vacancy for us?
The demand for professional Social Media Marketers and Digital Marketers positions is very high.
We cannot guarantee employment, but we always connect people attending our training courses with recruiters and companies in our network, whenever they have a new job opportunity.
- Who should join our complete online marketing course in Dubai?
There are no requirements for our ideal trainees, except you should have a craving to shine in the digital field. If you can feel it in the here and now, book your seat and learn how you can satisfy it by becoming a professional digital marketer.
- Is it an online training or an in-person one?
This training is online. Live training full of practices, discussions, and projects. The purpose of it is to learn everything in digital marketing over 6 months and in a practical way to succeed in the online marketing field.
During the program, you will have the full support of our expert trainer who will be answering your questions.
Whether you’re an online business owner or someone looking to advance a digital marketing career, you’re sure to meet your training needs with this course. That’s because it provides value for everyone:
Value for individuals. With this course, you’ll master a range of skills that employers expect their perfect employees to have. Flaunt them in your CV, along with a training completion certificate, and enjoy a new wave of job opportunities. Are you only testing the waters? Intoact’s A-to-Z bootcamp is a great digital marketing course for beginners and intermediate people as it starts with the basics to reach the advanced strategies and techniques.
Value for businesses. By signing up for the course, you’ll learn to market your business profile, website, or online store for the right audience. You can also register your employees to receive comprehensive training in digital marketing and acquire knowledge to grow your company. Numerous practical tasks and real-life cases will do the trick for this purpose.
The course price also includes a completion certificate, helpful resources & digital marketing tools, and Intoact assistance for those willing to earn Google certification. No hidden fees.
Make your way to Z with Elie Sarkis by registering for the best digital marketing course in Dubai. We welcome trainees from all countries!
Need more details? We are one step away!