Presenting With Impact
How often have you had to endure a presentation where the presenter just gave a lecture while you were expected to passively listen and perhaps take notes? Most people think this style does not really teach, inspire, or motivate an audience. If the only purpose of your presentation is to transfer information, you are better off distributing it in a handout/email and canceling the event.
An effective presentation aims to change the audience and get them to think or act differently. The presenter should be able to engage them with a clear, focused message, logical arguments, and compelling visuals. Add a passionate delivery that evokes emotions and your presentation is sure to impact your audience forcefully.
This program provides a guiding framework to teach others how to design, develop, and deliver compelling, high-impact presentations. Participants will learn simple, innovative concepts they can apply throughout the design and delivery process. Additionally, participants will review how to structure presentations, research content, create impactful visuals and enhance their delivery skills.
By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
- Describe the three principles of presentation.
- Structure a presentation and visuals with focus, clarity, and impact
- Effectively visualize, build, structure, and deliver a presentation with focus, engagement, and passion.
- Self-discovery and critique
- Group exploration and facilitator-led discussions
- Practical exercises
- Best practice theory exploration
Anyone who wishes to dramatically enhance their presentation skills.
Topics to be covered
- Character, logic, and emotion
- The three principles of presenting
- What’s the point?
- Knowing your audience
- Researching your topic
- Creating your structure
- Visualizing your ideas
- The function of slides
- More images and fewer words
- Backgrounds, fonts, and contrast
- Bullets, quotes, and using animation
- Slide design tips
- Are you an expert?
- Dealing with nerves
- Looking at the part
- Attitude, skills, and knowledge of the perfect presenter
- Passion, proximity, and participation
- Beginning with a P.U.N.C.H.
- Building rapport and addressing questions
- The charisma recipe
- Having a powerful ending
Competitive review game
AFTER COMPLETING THIS TRAINING PROGRAM, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
engage the audience with clear messages, logical arguments, persuasive voice tones, relevant content, compelling visuals and emotional appeal.
AT THE END OF THE PROGRAM YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM THE FOLLOWING
The program provides a guiding framework to teach others how to design, develop, and deliver compelling, impactful presentations. Participants will learn simple, innovative concepts they can apply throughout the design and delivery process. Additionally, participants will assess & learn the most effective ways to structure presentations, research content, create visuals and enhance their delivery.
Need more details? We are one step away!