Full Digital Marketing A-Z Practical Training Course
Course approved by KHDA, the Knowledge & Human Development Authority in Dubai.
Early Bird Price: 4590 AED / $1,250 before Friday, October 7, 2022
Regular Price: 5690 AED / $1,550
Learn at your convenience using an advanced learning interface.
Develop your digital marketing knowledge & skills to become a digital marketing expert.
Intoact’s Full Digital Marketing A-Z course is a comprehensive and practical program that covers the basics to advanced in digital marketing, including SEO, social media marketing, content marketing, social media ads, Google ads, email marketing, analytics and many more.
This skillset is a lifetime investment that can help you with your business career and in making the most of the online platforms to increase:
Potential traffic Sales Revenue
During this course, you will have access to:
Lifetime Supportive materials
Open discussion board
Individual expert feedback
Practices & Projects
New sessions every Monday and Thursday at 10:00 am (Dubai Time)
This practical training is tailored to support you with all your questions throughout the learning journey, to make the most of every single part of the course.
Our course is an opportunity to gain the knowledge and necessary skills in order to launch and run digital marketing campaigns using the latest digital marketing strategies and techniques.
Around 48 hours of training
2 months of access to the training sessions
Lifetime access to all supportive materials
Recorded training sessions
Live Q&A support sessions with the Trainer on Zoom
Quizzes & Practices
During your 2-month access, you can rewatch the sessions as much as you want and attend the live sessions with the trainer to ask any questions you might have.
Our course is an opportunity to gain the knowledge and necessary skills in order to launch and run digital marketing campaigns using the latest digital marketing activities.
This online marketing course covers the A to Z in social media and digital marketing that will help you:
Launch & grow your own business
Find a job easily
Upgrade your digital career
Increase potential traffic
Generate more leads and sales from the online platforms
Get from A to Z with Intoact practical digital marketing course
If you are looking for a lifetime investment in your career then this course is for you!
This course is designed to help you learn digital marketing in a structured and practical way. By participating in real-life case studies tailored to all your needs you will be covered with the most important aspects of digital marketing, including:
Digital Marketing Strategy
Social Media Marketing
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
and many more.
With around 48 hours of practical training over 2 months with the trainer, this KHDA-approved course will make your Mondays and Thursdays full of valuable knowledge and skills. For over 9 weeks, you’ll be picking up proven digital and social media marketing practices. As it covers preliminary and advanced steps, the course will teach you the planning and budgeting basics, all the way to kicking off paid advertising campaigns
Just like all trainers at Intoact, Elie has relevant experience in Dubai, Lebanon and the region, and multiple qualifications in everything the A-to-Z course covers, and is passionate about guiding your first or advanced steps in the online field.
Live sessions for Q&A will be held on the following dates to support you with all the questions that you might have during your learning journey.
For more details, you can download the full outline here.
Here are the topics to be covered in our Full Digital Marketing practical course
Topics to be covered
- Create a social media & digital marketing strategy
- Writing a Digital Marketing plan
- Budget planning for a monthly, quarterly and yearly plan
- Content calendar strategy and implementation
- Make good use of professional templates and tools to write proposals and plans
- Content Marketing strategy
- Content Marketing vs. Traditional Marketing
- SEO Content Marketing Concept
- Content creation tools
- Posting strategy
- Content Scheduling
- Frequency and types of posts
- Community management and digital communication
- Create designs and posts without design or Photoshop skills using online design editors
- Social Media Calendar Templates
- Facebook Pages – The essentials
- Page Moderation - Manage negative posts and reviews
- Facebook Content Types & Best Practices
- Optimize the page and its content for the search ranking
- Content the Facebook Page to Instagram & WhatsApp Business
- Facebook hashtags best practices
- Creating tracking links for the content
- Creator Studio vs. The New Meta Suite
- Facebook & Instagram scheduling
- Insights, analytics & reporting
Facebook Business Manager | The New Meta Suite
- Facebook for Business – Deep knowledge and Importance of the Meta Suite & Business Manager
- Business Manager & Meta Suite Setup - Business Settings
- Understanding the dashboard
- Facebook for Business vs. Personal Ads Manager
- Adding the pages & Creating Ad Accounts
- Managing the Business roles
- Connecting Facebook with the Website - Facebook Pixel
- Payments setup
- Creating Catalogs & Shops
- Omnichannel marketing - Connecting Socials with website
Facebook & Instagram Ads - All the way to advanced targeting
- Ads objectives
- Understand how ads work
- Ad campaigns and Ad sets structure
- Optimize the target audience to reach the right people
- Facebook Bidding types
- Setting up Conversions
- Monitor the performance of a promotion - Basic to Advanced
- Performance & Analytics Metrics
- Remarketing on Facebook & Instagram - custom audiences & lookalikes
- Target your own database, emails, or phone numbers
- Target the website visitors on Facebook and the people who engaged with your pages.
- Build a professional Instagram profile
- Instagram content best practices
- Grow your account without buying fake likes
- Stories & highlights for business
- Cross-promoting the content & repurposing
- Instagram verification
- Instagram Hashtags best practices
- Reels best practices
- Instagram Analytics & Metrics
- Create effective Instagram campaigns and success stories
- Instagram Tools - creating videos, reels and stories easily
- How to choose the best influencer
- How to deal with influencers and track performance
LinkedIn Personal Profile Optimization
- LinkedIn personal account vs. LinkedIn company pages
- Build a solid LinkedIn profile
- Optimize your LinkedIn profile for the search engines
LinkedIn Business Pages
- Create a professional LinkedIn company page
- LinkedIn content strategy & best practices
- Optimize the content for the SEO to increase visibility on the search results
- Tips & Tools including the best time to post online and analytics
- Top LinkedIn mistakes to avoid
- B2B & B2C Marketing Strategies on LinkedIn
- LinkedIn advertising - Create effective ads to generate leads and conversions
- LinkedIn Ad targeting details (target by job title, company, education ...)
- Personalized ad messages on LinkedIn
- Improve business exposure in LinkedIn to increase revenue potential for the business
- Creating Your Own YouTube Channel
- An introduction to YouTube policies & guidelines
- How to optimize YouTube channels and videos for the search engine
- How to run YouTube monetization and earn money
- Engage users by adding different elements to the video (Cards, End-Screens, etc.)
- Divide Youtube videos into chapters.
- Marketing & Ads to get more views
- Advanced tips and tricks to improve your YouTube Channel
- B2B & B2C Marketing Strategies on YouTube
- Highlights on creating effective YouTube ads from Google Ads
- Improve business exposure on YouTube
- Twitter Marketing growth strategy
- Content strategy, frequency and types
- Twitter Hashtags, trends & tools to find the best hashtags.
- Twitter Marketing & Ads to get followers, retweets, generate leads, boost clicks, and drive sales.
- Ads pricing and best practices
- Targeting details
- Linking Twitter to the website
- Branding Your TikTok Profile For Business
- Creating A Hashtag Challenge
- How Businesses Use TikTok In the real World
- Best TikTok marketing strategies to increase followers
- TikTok Marketing Do’s And Don’ts
- Search Marketing: Organic, Local, and Paid Search
- How Search Engines work
- Keywords research
- Content Development & Keyword strategy
- Create a Google-friendly content
- Site Structure
- META Titles & Descriptions - Strategy & Structure
- Headings & Sub-Heading
- Domain Name & URL Structure
- Website Navigation & Internal Links
- Setting up Google My Business – Register the location on Google Search, Maps, and other Google applications
- SEO tools and reporting
- Website audit and analysis
E-Commerce Strategy and Structure
- E-Commerce Building Blocks
- The basic elements of an e-commerce business
- Setting goals & Creating a business plan
- Choosing a revenue model
- Domain names, site structures, and top-level pages.
- Covering navigation tools, product pages, shopping carts, and the checkout process.
- Quality content and responsive site design
- Engage users, drive site traffic, and build your business
- Software Options & Solutions
- Creating an engaging User Experience
- E-Commerce Analytics
- Supporting your E-Commerce Business - Marketing the website
Building your Online Store on Shopify
- Understand the Shopify eCommerce platform
- Set up a beautiful and successful Shopify website easily
- Link Shopify to the domain name
- Create pages and sections
- Setup collections and add your products and their variants (color, size, etc.)
- Write effective SEO content
- Add additional features through the Shopify app marketplace
- How to integrate with payment gateways
- Integrate the website with email marketing tools for automated email campaigns
- Create marketing campaigns directly from Shopify
- Shopify reports and analytics for ongoing optimization
AdWords Account Setup & Campaign Management
- AdWords account setup
- Content Structuring
- Campaigns, Ad Groups, and Ads
- Organizing Ad Groups
- Setting up your Google Ads campaigns
- Search, Display, Shopping, Apps and YouTube ads
- Keywords types and best ways to optimize the ads
- Different targeting of Display, Shopping, and Video campaigns
- Linking AdWords to Google Analytics, YouTube, and the Website.
Advanced Tracking & Analytics
- Understanding Quality Score
- Setup the Conversions
- Track the return of the campaigns
- Remarketing on Google and all over the Web.
- Hands-on practice on various ad campaigns
- Setting up the platform to analyze the website traffic
- Understanding the Analytics Dashboard
- Analytics Metrics & Bounce Rate
- Audience Insights
- Acquisition & Channels - Where visitors came from
- Calculate the ROI of every traffic source
- Analytics Reporting – Decision making
- Behavior and Website pages analytics
- Setting up Goals & Conversions
- E-Commerce Analytics & Revenue Tracking
- Exclude the internal traffic (employees and workers) from the Analytics
- Measuring your Site’s ROI (Return on Investment) - Conversions Tracking
- The basics of the Email Marketing tools
- Create and design successful email design templates
- Email design guidance
- Growing your email list to increase revenue potential
- Import your email contacts to MailChimp or Elastic Email
- Sending email campaigns to your own database
- Sending customized emails
- Schedule Email campaigns
- Sending sales driven and professional newsletters
- Read and analyze the email reports
- Analyze the open rate, views, and clicks
- Project brief and process
- A Project covering strategic thinking, creating a social media and digital marketing plan
- Applying the learning through setting the strategy, developing social media content, ads, online activities, and more.
AFTER COMPLETING THIS TRAINING PROGRAM, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
- Create successful Digital Marketing and Social Media campaigns
- Generate more traffic, leads & sales
- Reach the right target audience for your market and industry
- Set a rewarding strategy to increase the Return on investment (ROI)
- Generate effective reports and analysis
- Become a Pioneer Marketer
AT THE END OF THE PROGRAM YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM THE FOLLOWING
- A Certificate of Completion from Intoact International, attested from KHDA, the Knowledge and Human Development Authority in Dubai
- Preparation to become Google Certified - Process & Guidance
- Supportive materials including useful links and guides
- Top scheduling social media and digital tools
- Free stock photos websites
- Viral Marketing case studies
- Useful online tools & templates
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FAQs
- Do we receive a certificate after attending the course?
Of course. After completing the program, you will receive a Certificate of Completion from Intoact International highlighting the course details including the hours and topics completed. You will also receive the Dubai Government Diploma from KHDA, the Knowledge and Human Development Authority in Dubai.
Moreover, we will guide you to Google Certifications process in order to become Google Certified, with no additional charges.
Benefits of Receiving KHDA Certificate
The KHDA certificate is a valuable document that certifies the academic excellence and competency of the student in a particular subject or course. It is a document of accomplishment and one that can be used to apply for jobs, internships, and scholarships.
Having a KHDA certificate of completion from Intoact International is an official mark that will make you more confident in the quality confirmed and approved training institute and the course you chose.
- Is the digital marketing course accredited?
Yes, our courses are approved by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority in Dubai (KHDA). After completing the training, the certificate will be attested by KHDA. You can attach it to your profile and CV, and use it in your job applications and other related projects.
- Does the course help us finding a job in social media or digital marketing?
Definitely. The Digital Marketing course is very practical, and considered one of the best digital marketing courses in the region. All the information are delivered in a guided way to be easily applied in your day to day tasks. You can also mention the program experience and present the Certificate when you apply for new job openings.
- Can Intoact International guarantee a job vacancy for us?
The demand for professional Social Media Marketers and Digital Marketers positions is very high.
We cannot guarantee employment, but we always connect people attending our training courses with recruiters and companies in our network, whenever they have a new job opportunity.
Who should join our complete online marketing course in Dubai?
There are no requirements for our ideal trainees, except you should have a craving to shine in the digital field. If you can feel it in the here and now, book your seat and learn how you can satisfy it by becoming a professional digital marketer.
Whether you’re an online business owner or someone looking to advance a digital marketing career, you’re sure to meet your training needs with this course. That’s because it provides value for everyone:
Value for individuals. With this course, you’ll master a range of skills that employers expect their perfect employees to have. Flaunt them in your CV, along with a training completion certificate, and enjoy a new wave of job opportunities. Are you only testing the waters? Intoact’s A-to-Z training is a great digital marketing course for beginners as it starts with the basics.
Value for businesses. By signing up for the course, you’ll learn to market your business profile, website, or online store for the right audience. You can also register your employees to receive comprehensive training in digital marketing and acquire knowledge to grow your company. Numerous practical tasks and real-life cases will do the trick for this purpose.
Register early, pay less
With Intoact, being an early bird pays off.
The reduced A-Z digital marketing course price is available to everyone who signs up for upcoming programs. If you enroll early enough, you can save over $300 per seat (1,100 AED) for the same 16 classes and modules. If you’re searching for a training to your employees, this can mean thousands of dollars off as your people learn the ropes in content, social media, e-commerce, SEO, email marketing, and more.
The course price also includes a completion certificate, helpful resources & digital marketing tools, and Intoact assistance for those willing to earn Google certification. No hidden fees.
Make your way to Z with Elie Sarkis by registering for the best digital marketing course in Dubai. We welcome trainees from all countries!
Need more details? We are one step away!