Facebook & Instagram Marketing Training Course
Get ready to win the Facebook & Instagram Marketing game in 2023!
Develop your skills online through Facebook & Instagram for business online course. Ideal for start-up business owners, marketing executives, and freelance individuals who seek to perfect their branding and marketing techniques.
Facebook & Instagram for Business online course covers everything you need to know about building effective strategies, campaigns, and manage Facebook & Instagram accounts. You will learn how to manage Facebook and Instagram from A to Z in a practical way.
The course also highlights different case studies and introduces the core techniques in social media marketing, helping all the participants to apply the best digital practices in their own strategies.
Balck November Price: 1,157 AED / $315 before Thursday, November 30, 2023
Regular Price: 1,653 AED / $450
Who's this course for:
This course is ideal for start-up business owners, marketing executives, and freelance individuals who seek to perfect their branding and marketing techniques.
Live Q&A sessions will be held on the following date to support you with all the questions that you might have during your learning journey
- November program: Thurday, November 30 l 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Beirut Time, 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM Dubai time
- November program: Thurday, December 14 l 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Beirut Time, 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM Dubai time
Topics to be covered
- Create a social media & digital marketing strategy
- Writing a Digital Marketing plan
- Budget planning for a monthly, quarterly and yearly plan
- Content calendar strategy and implementation
- Make good use of professional templates and tools to write proposals and plans
- Content Marketing strategy
- Content Marketing vs. Traditional Marketing
- SEO Content Marketing Concept
- Content creation tools
- Posting strategy
- Content Scheduling
- Frequency and types of posts
- Community management and digital communication
- Create designs and posts without design or Photoshop skills using online design editors
- Social Media Calendar Templates
- Facebook Pages – The essentials
- Page Moderation - Manage negative posts and reviews
- Facebook Content Types & Best Practices
- Optimize the page and its content for the search ranking
- Content the Facebook Page to Instagram & WhatsApp Business
- Facebook hashtags best practices
- Creating tracking links for the content
- Creator Studio vs. The New Meta Suite
- Facebook & Instagram scheduling
- Insights, analytics & reporting
Facebook Business Manager | The New Meta Suite
- Facebook for Business – Deep knowledge and Importance of the Meta Suite & Business Manager
- Business Manager & Meta Suite Setup - Business Settings
- Understanding the dashboard
- Facebook for Business vs. Personal Ads Manager
- Adding the pages & Creating Ad Accounts
- Managing the Business roles
- Connecting Facebook with the Website - Facebook Pixel
- Payments setup
- Creating Catalogs & Shops
- Omnichannel marketing - Connecting Socials with website
Facebook & Instagram Ads - All the way to advanced targeting
- Ads objectives
- Understand how ads work
- Ad campaigns and Ad sets structure
- Optimize the target audience to reach the right people
- Facebook Bidding types
- Setting up Conversions
- Monitor the performance of a promotion - Basic to Advanced
- Performance & Analytics Metrics
- Remarketing on Facebook & Instagram - custom audiences & lookalikes
- Target your own database, emails, or phone numbers
- Target the website visitors on Facebook and the people who engaged with your pages.
- Build a professional Instagram profile
- Instagram content best practices
- Grow your account without buying fake likes
- Stories & highlights for business
- Cross-promoting the content & repurposing
- Instagram verification
- Instagram Hashtags best practices
- Reels best practices
- Instagram Analytics & Metrics
- Create effective Instagram campaigns and success stories
- Instagram Tools - creating videos, reels, and stories easily
- How to choose the best influencer
- How to deal with influencers and track performance
AFTER COMPLETING THIS TRAINING PROGRAM, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
- Create a professional strategy on both Facebook and Instagram.
- Maintain an effective digital presence on the social platforms.
- Develop Facebook and Instagram marketing campaigns followed by consistent monitoring and analysis.
- Develop effective social media ads.
- Understand the difference between all types of ad campaigns and know what campaign type to use to serve your objectives and maximize the results.
- Do the analytics needed to maintain a good and professional digital presence.
AT THE END OF THE PROGRAM YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM THE FOLLOWING
- Top social media scheduling tools
- Free stock photos websites
- Viral Marketing case studies
- Successful Social Media campaigns
- Social Media Ads e-books
- Content creation materials & tools
- Useful online tools & templates
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FAQs
- Do we receive a certificate after attending the course?
Of course. After completing the program, you will receive a Certificate of Completion from Intoact International highlighting the course details including the hours and topics completed. You will also receive the Dubai Government Diploma from KHDA, the Knowledge and Human Development Authority in Dubai.
- Is the Social Media for Business course accredited?
Yes, our courses are approved by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority in Dubai (KHDA). After completing the training, the certificate will be attested by KHDA. You can attach it to your profile and CV, and use it in your job applications and other related projects.
- Does the course help us finding a job in social media or digital marketing?
Definitely. The Social Media course is very practical, and considered one of the best digital marketing courses in the region. All the information are delivered in a guided way to be easily applied in your day to day tasks. You can also mention the program experience and present the Certificate when you apply for new job openings.
- Can Intoact International guarantee a job vacancy for us?
The demand for professional Social Media Marketers and Digital Marketers positions is very high.
We cannot guarantee employment, but we always connect people attending our training courses with recruiters and companies in our network, whenever they have a new job opportunity.
Need more details? We are one step away!