Social Media For Business Training Course
Course approved by KHDA, the Knowledge & Human Development Authority in Dubai.
Early Bird Price: 2,900 AED / $790 before Monday, January 23, 2023
Regular Price: 3,490 AED / $950
Get ready to win the Social Media Marketing game in 2023!
Develop your skills online through our social media for business online course. Social Media for Business online course covers everything you need to know about building effective social media strategies, campaigns, and manage social media accounts. You will learn how to manage Facebook and Instagram from A to Z in a practical way.
With around 20 hours of practical training over a month, this KHDA-approved course will make your Mondays and Thursdays full of valuable knowledge and skills. For over 4 weeks, you’ll be learning social media marketing techniques and practices. The course will teach you the planning and budgeting basics, all the way to kicking off paid advertising campaigns on the social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter and Tiktok.
The course also highlights different case studies and introduces the core techniques in social media marketing, helping all the participants to apply the best digital practices in their own strategies.
During this course, you will have access to:
Lifetime Supportive materials
Open discussion board
Individual expert feedback
Practices & Quizzes
New sessions every Monday and Thursday at 10:00 am (Dubai Time)
Our course is an opportunity to gain the knowledge and necessary skills in order to launch and run effective social media marketing campaigns using the latest online strategies and techniques.
Around 20 hours of training
1 months of access to the training sessions
Lifetime access to all supportive materials
Recorded training sessions
Live Q&A support sessions with the Trainer on Zoom
Quizzes & Practices
Who's this course for:
This course is ideal for start-up business owners, marketing executives, and freelance individuals who seek to perfect their branding and marketing techniques.
Live Q&A session will be held on the following date to support you with all the questions that you might have during your learning journey
- Arabic Course: Monday, January 23 | 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM Beirut Time, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM Dubai time; Meet & Greet – Course introductory session
Monday, February 6| 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM Beirut Time, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM Dubai time
Monday, February 20| 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM Beirut Time, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM Dubai time
- English Course: Tuesday, January 24 | 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM Beirut Time, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM Dubai time; Meet & Greet – Course introductory session
Tuesday, February 7| 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM Beirut Time, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM Dubai time
Tuesday, February 17| 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM Beirut Time, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM Dubai time
The program will be delivered in English.
Topics to be covered
- Create a social media & digital marketing strategy
- Writing a Digital Marketing plan
- Budget planning for a monthly, quarterly and yearly plan
- Content calendar strategy and implementation
- Make good use of professional templates and tools to write proposals and plans
- Content Marketing strategy
- Content Marketing vs. Traditional Marketing
- SEO Content Marketing Concept
- Content creation tools
- Posting strategy
- Content Scheduling
- Frequency and types of posts
- Community management and digital communication
- Create designs and posts without design or Photoshop skills using online design editors
- Social Media Calendar Templates
- Facebook Pages – The essentials
- Page Moderation - Manage negative posts and reviews
- Facebook Content Types & Best Practices
- Optimize the page and its content for the search ranking
- Content the Facebook Page to Instagram & WhatsApp Business
- Facebook hashtags best practices
- Creating tracking links for the content
- Creator Studio vs. The New Meta Suite
- Facebook & Instagram scheduling
- Insights, analytics & reporting
Facebook Business Manager | The New Meta Suite
- Facebook for Business – Deep knowledge and Importance of the Meta Suite & Business Manager
- Business Manager & Meta Suite Setup - Business Settings
- Understanding the dashboard
- Facebook for Business vs. Personal Ads Manager
- Adding the pages & Creating Ad Accounts
- Managing the Business roles
- Connecting Facebook with the Website - Facebook Pixel
- Payments setup
- Creating Catalogs & Shops
- Omnichannel marketing - Connecting Socials with website
Facebook & Instagram Ads - All the way to advanced targeting
- Ads objectives
- Understand how ads work
- Ad campaigns and Ad sets structure
- Optimize the target audience to reach the right people
- Facebook Bidding types
- Setting up Conversions
- Monitor the performance of a promotion - Basic to Advanced
- Performance & Analytics Metrics
- Remarketing on Facebook & Instagram - custom audiences & lookalikes
- Target your own database, emails, or phone numbers
- Target the website visitors on Facebook and the people who engaged with your pages.
- Build a professional Instagram profile
- Instagram content best practices
- Grow your account without buying fake likes
- Stories & highlights for business
- Cross-promoting the content & repurposing
- Instagram verification
- Instagram Hashtags best practices
- Reels best practices
- Instagram Analytics & Metrics
- Create effective Instagram campaigns and success stories
- Instagram Tools - creating videos, reels, and stories easily
- How to choose the best influencer
- How to deal with influencers and track performance
LinkedIn Personal Profile Optimization
- LinkedIn personal account vs. LinkedIn company pages
- Build a solid LinkedIn profile
- Optimize your LinkedIn profile for the search engines
LinkedIn Business Pages
- Create a professional LinkedIn company page
- LinkedIn content strategy & best practices
- Optimize the content for the SEO to increase visibility on the search results
- Tips & Tools including the best time to post online and analytics
- Top LinkedIn mistakes to avoid
- B2B & B2C Marketing Strategies on LinkedIn
- LinkedIn advertising - Create effective ads to generate leads and conversions
- LinkedIn Ad targeting details (target by job title, company, education ...)
- Personalized ad messages on LinkedIn
- Improve business exposure in LinkedIn to increase revenue potential for the business
- Creating Your Own YouTube Channel
- An introduction to YouTube policies & guidelines
- How to optimize YouTube channels and videos for the search engine
- How to run YouTube monetization and earn money
- Engage users by adding different elements to the video (Cards, End-Screens, etc.)
- Divide Youtube videos into chapters.
- Marketing & Ads to get more views
- Advanced tips and tricks to improve your YouTube Channel
- B2B & B2C Marketing Strategies on YouTube
- Highlights on creating effective YouTube ads from Google Ads
- Improve business exposure on YouTube
- Twitter Marketing growth strategy
- Content strategy, frequency and types
- Twitter Hashtags, trends & tools to find the best hashtags.
- Twitter Marketing & Ads to get followers, retweets, generate leads, boost clicks, and drive sales.
- Ads pricing and best practices
- Targeting details
- Linking Twitter to the website
- Branding Your TikTok Profile For Business
- Creating A Hashtag Challenge
- How Businesses Use TikTok In the real World
- Best TikTok marketing strategies to increase followers
- TikTok Marketing Do’s And Don’ts
- Business Account Setup
- Creating Accounts with the Proper Billing
- Understanding different types of accesses
- Ad Campaign Structure: Campaign; Ad Set; Ad
- Ad Campaign Objectives; Different types of ads
- Using the best creatives for the ads
- Optimizing the target audience, age, location, gender and placements
- Measure and optimize campaigns
- Remarketing on Snapchat
- Remarketing Strategy
- Creating Custom Audiences
- Pixel Implementation
- Creating and Tracking Conversions
AFTER COMPLETING THIS TRAINING PROGRAM, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
- Create a professional social media strategy.
- Maintain an effective digital presence on the social platforms.
- Develop social media marketing campaigns followed by consistent monitoring and analysis.
- Develop effective social media ads.
- Understand the difference between all types of ad campaigns and know what campaign type to use to serve your objectives and maximize the results.
- Do the analytics needed to maintain a good and professional digital presence.
AT THE END OF THE PROGRAM YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM THE FOLLOWING
- Top social media scheduling tools
- Free stock photos websites
- Viral Marketing case studies
- Successful Social Media campaigns
- Social Media Ads e-books
- Content creation materials & tools
- Useful online tools & templates
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FAQs
- Do we receive a certificate after attending the course?
Of course. After completing the program, you will receive a Certificate of Completion from Intoact International highlighting the course details including the hours and topics completed. You will also receive the Dubai Government Diploma from KHDA, the Knowledge and Human Development Authority in Dubai.
- Is the Social Media for Business course accredited?
Yes, our courses are approved by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority in Dubai (KHDA). After completing the training, the certificate will be attested by KHDA. You can attach it to your profile and CV, and use it in your job applications and other related projects.
- Does the course help us finding a job in social media or digital marketing?
Definitely. The Social Media course is very practical, and considered one of the best digital marketing courses in the region. All the information are delivered in a guided way to be easily applied in your day to day tasks. You can also mention the program experience and present the Certificate when you apply for new job openings.
- Can Intoact International guarantee a job vacancy for us?
The demand for professional Social Media Marketers and Digital Marketers positions is very high.
We cannot guarantee employment, but we always connect people attending our training courses with recruiters and companies in our network, whenever they have a new job opportunity.
Need more details? We are one step away!